The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for selection processes. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
Ann's Home Care, 23 Annaghmore Road, Portadown BT62 1NA is your data controller. As your data controller Ann's Home Care has notified its activities to the Office of the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and The General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Ann's Home Care will only collect/process information in accordance with these Regulations.
By submitting your personal data and this application, you:
- (1) declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this privacy statement;
- (2) are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal
- (3) are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described;
- (4) are authorising Ann's Home Care to verify all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
Ann's Home Care will use the information supplied by you and by your Health Trust to ensure that you receive the best possible care. Ann's Home Care Staff will record the details of their visits to you in the daily record sheets stored in your care plan. The purpose of this is to:-
- Fulfil our contractual obligation with your health trust
- Ensure that the health and social care professionals involved in your care have accurate and up to date information about the care the we deliver to you.
Ann's Home Care, 23 Annaghmore Road, Portadown BT62 1NA is your data controller. As your data controller Ann's Home Care has notified its activities to the Office of the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and The General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Ann's Home Care will only collect/process information in accordance with these Regulations.
Everyone working with your information has a legal duty to keep it confidential. Ann's Home Care collects and stores your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and The General Data Protection Regulations 2018. All your information is stored securely and confidentially by Ann's Home Care however when your care plan records are stored in your home you are responsible for their safe storage.