As a health and social care provider, Ann's Home Care is enviably positioned to offer a host of care and support solutions, supporting people with an equally varied level of need. We have close relationships with many external health care professionals, such as GPs and District Nurses, and work closely with the Health Service.
Our size and scale enables us to provide a strong support structure to our skilled teams of local professionals. This balance means that we are able to offer the best of both worlds: the assurance and financial stability of being a well-established local company, combined with the knowledge and expertise of a strong local team who live in your community.
We understand that the need for assistance with personal care can at first seem daunting or embarrassing for our clients. Our team of experienced carers are sensitive to this and are trained to work with our clients in a caring manner which preserves their dignity, privacy and respect at all times.
From assisting our clients with their personal hygiene and continence requirements, to supporting their nutritional needs or managing their daily medication intake, our carers will do absolutely everything they can to ensure that our clients' personal care requirements are met at all times.
Personal care covers a wide range of services, which can be tailored to the client's needs.
- Getting up and dressing in the morning;
- Washing, bathing or showering;
- Shaving or beard trimming;
- Oral hygiene;
- Health and Medication (Liaising with external healthcare professionals, support to attend medical appointments);
- Wardrobe management and choosing what to wear for the day;
- Undressing at bedtime and tucking in;
- Continence Care (Toileting, support using a commode, catheter and stoma care);
- Hair washing and drying.