Financial Support

Financial Support

If you or a loved one are looking to access home care services, then you need to alert your GP. A social worker or district nurse from the Trust will then make an assessment and determine your eligibility for care, as well as the level and frequency of the support that you require.

If you qualify for care funding, you can request Ann's Home Care as your preferred provider of care.

If you are receiving care services from another care provider and you are unhappy with the service, you may be able to change to Ann's Home Care. There are a number of routes in which this can be done, including Direct Payments. Please contact our office so they can advise you on these options.

For those people who wish to supplement the levels of care they are allocated through the Trust or other providers, you can purchase additional services from Ann's Home Care.

Whatever payment route you choose, Ann's Home Care will provide a quality service that is tailored to your unique needs as an individual service user.